7/11/2010

Sunday Stealing#52 Meme Of Many Odd Questions, Part One

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Kuda Girl of the blog named Kuda Girl's Journal. Kuda Girl explains that she ripped it from two bloggers Slay Me Softly and Dragon Fly Lady. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. It has 65 questions, so we'll do it in parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


Sunday Stealing: Meme Of Many Odd Questions, Part One
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My hair

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Green

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Absolutely, yes.

4. Do you plan outfits?
Sometimes..when I'm in the mood.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Feeling lazy.

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
My ballpen holder.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Hmm...I couldn't recall it fully but it has something to do with a friend's financial problems.

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Yes.

9. What are you craving right now?
Am craving for somebody's company.

10. Do you floss?
Yes.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Salad.

12. Are you emotional?
Yes, sometimes.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Yes, it used to be a challenge for us siblings.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
LIck it.

15. Do you like your hair?
Yes.

16. Do you like yourself?
Yes.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Nah.

18. What are you listening to right now?
I can hear somebody playing video games and I can hear my father watching Engelbert Humperdinck on DVD.

19. Are your parents strict?
Yes.

20. Would you go sky diving?
Oh yes, it's part of my bucket list.

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Not very much.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes, several times. I would love to meet Brad Pitt in the future though.

2 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Too funny about dad :)

Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/how-are-you-feeling-right-now/
Join us for Monday Mayhem

Sheri said...

I love Engelbert Humperdinck! "After the Lovin'" is a great song - I remember my mom singing along to it in the car when it would come on the radio.