7/04/2010

Sunday Stealing#51 The Eighty Meme, Part Two

 
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Heart of Shou of the blog named Musings of an Absent Mind. Shou explains that she ripped it from a blogger named Erro. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. It was originally 80 questions, hence the name. We chose 44 of them and here is the second part! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Eighty Meme, Part Two
Cheers to all of us thieves!
23. Are your days fast-paced?
Yes, especially when am working or doing some project.

24. What did you do last night?
I finished rereading Eclipse. I like the book better now than the first time I read it.

25. Do you use sarcasm?
Yes, I do.

26. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
I'll be 43.

27. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Yes, kind of.

28. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
Both, actually.

29. Do you watch the news?
Yes, but not as often.

30. How did you get one of your scars?
I got one of my scars after getting chicken pox. It was  the first one to come out and I thought it was just a stubborn pimple so I pricked it. I called it the mother chicken pox.

31. Who was the last person to make you mad?
Annoyed at but more like sad at what happened, a good friend of mine. There are times I wish we're not close. It would be easier to not get hurt or get sad or feel anything.

32. What is the last big thing you purchased?
Electric stove.

33. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
The friend that I got annoyed to. Perhaps we need to talk more. We don't talk much anymore or we do talk but it's mostly trivial things.

34. What is a rumour someone has spread about you?
This has happened years ago. A guy spread out a rumor that I was a lesbian.

35. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Pray and shout for help while at the same time, press the emergency button.

36. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
Nah, I don't think so. Always, there'll be someone who got the advantage edge and will use it to their favor.

37. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
Not sure about that.

38. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time?
No. I've always thought that the DST applied to all states.

39. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
Yes, as long as I don't have to buy it.

40. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
Repair our house. Like major repair but it seems that there's always something that crops up for me to postpone that plan.

41. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
Ocean. There are times I find  the lake as creepy.

42. Do you wear a lot of black?
Yes, I like it more.

43. Describe your hair:
Short, just down my ears. Layered bob style.

44. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
In this city and in US. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I would have had such a good time with the guy that was spreading that rumor. You could have had a blast. LOL Number 37 was just the most bizarre question I've ever ready. Great answers :) Have a great Sunday :)

Hootin Anni said...

Ya, #37 question was a bit odd, wasn't it?!!

Stop by My Theft - if you can find time.

I am Harriet said...

some guys can be so dumb...
Enjoy your Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/68-dogs-in-10-minutes/

Join us for Monday Mayhem