7/05/2010

Dr. Maithri's The Soaring Impulse

Once in a while, I encounter a blog or blogs that convey a beautiful message, a heartrending story, a gentle reminder that not there's more than coveting iPod 4 or the latest LCD TV model, there is more than getting truly carried away watching Bella Swan's (Kristen Stewart) struggle in choosing between the vampire, Edward Cullen and the werewolf with washboard abs, Jacob Black and there is more in worrying how can I earn more money.

Dr. Maithri's blog, The Soaring Impulse, just makes me feel guilty as well as grounded as to what is more important in this earth of ours. Reading his blog posts makes me feel that what I thought as heavy burdens in my life are not as heavy as those sufferings he had witnessed in Swaziland. I easily forget that I don’t need that iPod 4 or the Sony flat TV that I have been salivating on for months now.

Dr. Maithri is a medical doctor who can easily make it as a professional singer, a gifted wordsmith with a generous heart bigger than Swaziland, he has a way with words that always makes his blog stand out among others.

If you could, dear readers, go there and read some of his posts and maybe..just maybe, contribute something to help with his organization’s projects to alleviate the sufferings in Swaziland, please do help.

God’s blessings for your little sacrifices shall be a hundredfold.

0 comments: