7/17/2010

PhotoHunt#97 Triangle

The Church of the Monastery of Transfiguration is located at Brgy. San Jose, Malaybalay City, Bukidnon. It was the last work of the National Artist of the Philippines for Architecture, Leandro V. Locsin. His works include the Cultural Center of the Philippines, the Philippine International Convention Center, the church of Holy Sacrifice and the official residence of Sultan of Brunei, Istana Nurul Iman.


Photobucket

This is my entry for:

For more photohunters, go here.

5 comments:

jenny said...

That's a an interesting building! It makes me think of one more photo I have from Houston, TX of a Jewish Temple with very triangular lines. Have a good week!

Karen Chayne said...

Oh! my beloved hometown in Malaybalay was featured here! Thanks for posting this. This makes me miss Malaybalay so much!

Lesley said...

I looked up Istana Nurul Iman not too long ago after receiving a postcard from Brunei - this is a much simpler example of Locsin's work!

Anonymous said...

awesome shot for triangle!

Mylene said...

Medyo may similiraties nga ang mga structure na gawa nya :)

Thanks for the visit!