7/13/2010

Ruby Tuesday#58 A Friend's Pat On The Shoulder

This group is one of the participants in a cultural dance contest during our city's foundation day, Araw ng Dabaw. It was a hot day and I imagined it to be very tiring for the participants who had to endure not only the heat but also the waiting for their turn while standing up.

One of the girls looked so tired and weary and the other tried to consoled her by patting her on the shoulder.

Davao City,Araw ng Dabaw,Mindanao

This is my entry for Ruby Tuesday hosted by Mary. Go here for more.

7 comments:

LifeRamblings said...

the girls look delightful in their colourful costumes.

Siromade said...

I love their custume especiall the sunflower hairdressed. Looks liek tis veyr hot too..

reg said...

I love pics like this that tell a story. I think as well that this pic seems to say hang in there we are almost done !!!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Beautiful costumes sis.

Ruby Tuesday

Snooze said...

the girls look so pretty. the festival must have been lovely.
My Ruby Redness

Rune said...

You caught a special moment in this picture. Nice colours:-)

eden said...

What a beautiful costume! Very colourful.