7/28/2010

Angelina Jolie Is Worth Her Salt

I just watched Angelina Jolie's latest starrer, Salt. I must say that the lady still got her touch and can really challenge any movie action star worth his or her salt on any action scenes. I most loved the car chase scene wherein she jumped from truck roof to another while they were moving fast on an interstate highway.

While there were action scenes that weren't new to me, like scaling the windows of a high-rise apartment,  jumping from one roof to another or even engaging into a close arm to arm combat with guys twice her size, the mere fact that the lady can actually do these scenes are already amazing. Add to that is that she can actually run, jump and fight full throttle ahead, got me wishing I was her..LOL!

Actually, I was like awed while thinking..this girl is a mother of six! How did she do all those?! Heck, she can trample Brad Pitt easily with those fight scenes!

0 comments: