7/02/2010

Changes Galore

This week had separation galore news. I can’t help but say that truly, change is always inevitable. Let’s do the rundown:

Over the past weekend, Kris Aquino announced over national TV that she’s giving up fighting for her marriage with James Yap. Midweek, the Noynoy inaugural drew thousands of Filipino people at the Quirino Grandstand. Ex-president Gloria Macapagal Arroyo drew jeers from the people while marching to the stage while she was feted and cheered in her home province as she started her first day of work as a congresswoman.

Meantime, Kim Hyun Joong, the popular South Korean singer/actor who played Ji Hoo in Boys Over Flowers and leader of South Korean boy band, did not renew his contract from DSP Entertainment. He is now under contract with Bae Yong Joon’s entertainment company, Keyeast Co., Ltd.

As this weekend draws near, Tiger Woods is in the news again. This time it’s not about his prowess in golf but it’s about the finalization of his divorce settlement with his Erin Nordegren.

Kristen Stewart must’ve gotten tired with her Twilight vampire-magnet brunette mane. She changed it to strawberry blonde locks and she is looking great with it. I wonder if Edward Cullen is liking the new hair color though.

As for ordinary me, the change that I’ve been praying for is the continued improvement of the health of my father. We are all so worried for him. I also pray that my mother’s health stays good as she takes care of my father.

0 comments: