2/19/2010

Tiger Woods’ Press Conference

There will be a Tiger Woods' press conference today. I wonder how will it go. I found a live stream link for it but I am now too sleepy to watch it.

After his sex scandal happened sometime ago, Tiger Woods withdrew from the public eye. A good thing, I must say because I was already getting tired hearing about his dalliances. But considering that today's scheduled public statement is going to be the first one after that scandal, I am curious how will the media take him. It's not really a public conference because the media are not allowed to throw questions at him. . From what I read about other golf players' reactions regarding Tiger Woods' press conference today, it seems a lot are really not happy about it.

1 comments:

Photo Cache said...

I haven't seen it yet either but I already posting something about it. Come and share your opinion at http://pangtest.blogspot.com