2/26/2010

SSS Membership Payments

Early this month, I tried paying my SSS (Social Security System) membership thru one of the RCPI branches in the mall. After paying, I asked curiously the teller on how many weeks or months should I wait for the payments to get posted on my file. I was totally taken aback with the response. The teller told me confidently that it would only take 2 to 3 days for the payments made thru RCPI branches. Faster than making payments thru the SSS branches nationwide.

Now, SSS membership payments made thru their branches take about at least a month to get posted. Worse, it would take at least 3-6 months if payments were made thru banks. So, the confident reply from the RCPI teller is just short of very unbelievable for me. Intrigued, I decided to check her reply.

On the third day since I made my payment, I registered with www.sss.gov.ph. However, it would take about 24 hours to get the enrolment confirmation. So, I relogged in on the 4th day and happily accessed my file. Sure enough, the payment I made a few days ago thru RCPI was already posted. Now, that's fast!

So, if you're looking for a fast posting of your SSS membership payments, try your RCPI branches and verify the payment postings in less than a week. If only all goverment agencies' services are like this...

0 comments: