2/21/2010

Music Monday#43 And I Love You So by Don McLean

This song was used as a soundtrack in a recently concluded TV koreanovela and somehow it keeps playing in my mind. It was sang by Regine Velasquez but I prefer this song by Don McLean.



AND I LOVE YOU SO
And I love you so.
The people ask me how,
How I've lived till now.
I tell them I don't know.

I guess they understand
How lonely life has been.
But life began again
The day you took my hand.

And, yes, I know how lonely life can be.
The shadows follow me, and the night won�t set me free.
But I don't let the evening get me down
Now that you're around me.

And you love me, too.
Your thoughts are just for me;
You set my spirit free.
I'm happy that you do.

The book of life is brief
And once a page is read,
All but love is dead.
That is my belief.

And, yes, I know how loveless life can be.
The shadows follow me, and the night won't set me free.
But I dont let the evening bring me down
Now that you're around me.

And I love you so.
The people ask me how,
How I've lived till now.
I tell them, "i don't know."

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

4 comments:

baterya said...

happy music monday. nice choice woot woot

Unknown said...

I hadn't heard that in years and years! Happy MM, thanks for stopping by my blog!

jeniffer said...

wee ganda nyan.. pero I'm not really sa mga old love songs.. but maganda xa..

Miyabe tayo said...

woooaaaa... this is so cheesy LOL.. great song