2/09/2010

Ruby Tuesday#37 Valentine's Day Gifts

I was having so much fun watching the Super Bowl Ads that I almost forgot to post my Valentine's Gifts for Ruby Tuesday.

Photobucket
Hearts a-flutter!! Long-stemmed red roses for the loved one. What if somebody will give you this flower arrangement...

PhotobucketAlign Center
Or this cuddly, cute red teddy bear with a pillow heart saying "I love you"...

Photobucket
Can't make up your mind? How about these big, big teddy bears holding red heart pillows as cool Valentine's gifts?
Happy Hearts Day!!!


Go here for more.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL a unique flower arrangement! i'll just take one long stemmed para tipid.:p

Megan, Life Revamped said...

i'll take the teddybear!

…now a follower!
xoxo, Fickle

mine's here:
RED is in the air in Bagiuo City

January Zelene said...

tatangapin ko yung bear wag lang yung flower hirap bitbitin.. hehehe

mine is here

Valentine Bear

EJ said...

lots of rubies.

Valentine's Cupid

gemini said...

how about one for me...i love it...especially when it's valentine, i need all the reds now. join me too for RT today.

MaR said...

Nice reds :)

Happy Ruby Tuesday!

Hootin Anni said...

sweet!!!! I love red teddy bears!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR MAKING MY BIRTHDAY SO VERY SPECIAL WITH YOUR WARM, LOVING BIRTHDAY WISHES!!! You made my day.

Victoria said...

What a fun post! very festive..great shots! Wow..some spectaculat displays!
Happy Ruby Tues!
here mine too!
Kiki~

http://heartofawizardess.blogspot.com/2010/02/broken-hearts-and-decadence.html

Verna Luga said...

karelate oi... hahaha!

Anything Davao
In This Side of Town
Some Things Are Free

life's journey said...

wow i like the first picture. happy Ruby Tuesday...Mine is up too.

Lindz said...

oh my your post reminds me, gotta think what to give to my hub

Marice said...

aww how cute! where is that sissy :) that mall is all gear out for vday!

u may view mine here

Mimi said...

The teddy bear is so cute!
But I think I'd prefer the flowers cos they won't clutter up the house. Or clutter it even more than it already is!

Carletta said...

I love the red Teddy Bear!
Perfect rubies for Valentine's Day.