2/24/2010

My American Idol Faves

I watched the replay telecast of American Idol tonight. There were twelve ladies for tonight and tomorrow night will be the men's turn.

I kinda like the quirkiness of some of the lady performers and so, it's not surpising that my faves among the ladies right now have the quirky quality. Here they are:

1. Didi Benami - she's pretty and she has this smokey voice. It'll be interesting to see what she can do with other repertoire.

2. Siobhan Magnus - Girl got pipes. She sounds like a torch singer and gee, she's still young but she's already awesome.

3. Crystal Bowersox - the dreadlocked, harmonica-playing single mother. She has this tough persona and her Alanis Morrisette rendition was good but I think, she could've done better. It'll be interesting if she would take on Simon Cowell's advice to try a David Bowie song someday.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that these three girls would go all the way to the top.

1 comments:

eDreGiN said...

Siobhan is my fave too. Looking forward for the guy's performance tonight (esp Tyler's!).