2/01/2010

Music Monday#40 When A Man Loves A Woman by Percy Sledge

I first heard of this song from a Meg Ryan-Andy Garcia starrer with the same title. I loved the movie and it made me wish that I could find somebody like Andy Garcia's character. Anyway, I'll always love this song by Percy Sledge.


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

4 comments:

pinoyblogger said...

hey this song was nice too :) anyway thanks for the comment you leave in my blog :)

Lynn said...

by michael bolton! i like this song too.

happy MM! (",)

ReadWriteSnap said...

cya diay ang original mam? nice...pero mas gnhan ko sa version sa kinsa gani to? nice jud bya ni nga song ay. happy MM!

GagayMD said...

whew!sorry but this one's unfamiliar to me..but great u've shared..thanks so much!!

Happy MM!

By the way, have fun with my MM perks this week at Walking Newspaper, Pinoy Medical Doctor and at The Latest Buzzzz

thankie thankie!happy blogging!