2/14/2010

Sunday Stealing#33 The Clown's Meme 1

Today we ripped this meme off blogger named Boppo from the blog Boppo the Clown's Journal. He states that he grabbed it at Drgncrystlwkr. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. It is a long meme, so will do it in parts. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all of us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Clown's Meme 1

1. How old will you be in five years?
I stopped counting when I reached 30.

2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
Family

3. How tall are you?
5'2"

4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
I'd like to travel.

5. What’s the last movie you saw?
Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, that's a good movie.

6. Who was the last person you called?
A friend.

7. Who was the last person to call you?
Another friend.

8. What was the last text message you received?
Something about Valentine's day and friendship.

9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
I don't check my voicemail.

10. Do you prefer to call or text?
Call, I find texting time-consuming. I only do it because it's cheaper.

11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
I was already sleeping, thank goodness.

12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
Married

13. When is the last time you saw your mom?

14. What color are your eyes?
Black

15. What time did you wake up today?
Woke up at 6:30am, went back to sleep. Woke up again at 7:30am.

16. What are you wearing right now?
Haute couture! Nah, blue shorts, pink top with flower designs

17. What is your favorite christmas song?
I'll Be Home For Christmas, Silent Night

18. Where is your favorite place to be?
With family and friends

19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
With someone I don't like to be with

20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
Palawan first, then Europe.

21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
Hopefully, I'll remain here but would be able to travel to more places.

22. Do you tan or burn?
Tan

23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Some kind of monster

24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
A friend's comment about pooping.

25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Two

26. How big is your bed?
Double

27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
Both

29. What color are your sheets?
Pink/red with yellow flowers

30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Four regular sized pillows and one body pillow

31. What is your favorite season?
Summer!

32. What do you like about Autumn?
We don't have autumn but what I like about it is the changing of the colors of the leaves.

33. What do you like about winter?
We don't have winter but I like all the white snow all over the place. Pretty!

2 comments:

Adie said...

Stopping by from Sunday Stealing.

I hate the cold wet icky snow!

I am Harriet said...

I can't remember when I stopped counting- that's how long it's been :)


Have a great day!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-took-you-to-intimate-restaurant-then.html

Join us for Monday Mayhem