2/07/2010

Sunday Stealing#32 The Pretentious Blogging Meme 2

This is the continuation of the last week's questions for this meme.

Cheers to all of us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Pretentious Blogging Meme 2


12. How many drafts of potential blog posts do you have right now?
None but I do write down the topics that cross my mind. Just a few words to remind me later when I actually do my post.

13. In what medium do you draft your posts?
I usually do the post straight away without drafts but there are times I draft it on MS Word.

14. How often do you completely scratch or delete drafts or blog post ideas?
Hmm...not very often.

15. If you had to leave your blog in your will to another blogger, who would you choose?
Nobody. It's my personal journal and my thoughts and opinions are in it so I can't just will it to anybody.

16. Are there other blogs that you feel are similar to yours in content, style, or voice?
I think so, I have seen some.

17. Has anything surprised you since you started blogging?
From time to time, yes. It's always a learning experience.

18. What are your goals or plans for your blog going forward?
Keep learning, keep blogging.

19. Do you make any money from your blog? (optional) about how much a month?
Yes, but not that much.

20. What blogging system do you use?
Blogger.

21. How did you come up your blog name?
I wanted a title that has something to do about my travels and thoughts at the same time without losing sight of the fact that I am from the Philippines.

22. How many blogs do you have? What was your peak?
I now have four blogs. I try to maintain them as often as I can although there's one that I keep leaving behind for days.

23. Are you having as much fun as when you started?
Yes, I am still having so much fun but the excitement was more obvious when I was just starting because everything was new to me.

24. Where do you find other bloggers like you?
Through bloghopping, mostly.

25. What’s your one wish when it comes to blogging?
To meet more blogger-friends, to learn more and hopefully , to earn more from my blogs :)

2 comments:

Dez said...

hope we earn more income and get more opps.

Mine's up here:

http://www.dez-myonlineworld.com/2010/02/sunday-stealing-the-pretentious-blogging-meme-2.html

I am Harriet said...

Yep keep learning- keep blogging.


Have a great day!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/02/i-feel-like-pretentious-super-bowl.html