5/01/2011

Sunday Stealing#86

Today we ripped off a blogger named Mary Warner from the blog The Woo Woo Tea Cup Journal. She explains the she was tagged for the meme from the blogger and meme named Manjo. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I will feel hurt, angry, betrayed, disappointment and all that mixed emotions.

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
To travel all over the world and it'll be more special if I could take my loved ones along.

3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
My frankness. Sometimes, people think it's rude.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Donate to charity, save and travel.

5. Could you fall in love with your best friend?
Yes.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
I can never say how long because sometimes loving sometimes entails having more patience and giving more leeway to them.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Try to stop myself from liking him, look for somebody else.

9. If you'd like to act (movies, stage) with someone, who would it be?
Hugh Jackman, Angelina Jolie, Chow Yun Fat, and so many others.

10. What do you expect of your loved one?
Honesty, patience and their time.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
I hope I would still be healthy and still active.

12. What’s your fear?
Losing my health, losing my loved ones.

13. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
I would rather be happy, either rich or poor and single or married.

14. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Hmm..open my computer, fix my bed.

15. Do you ever hold back in a relationship?
I did in a relationship because of the circumstances.

16. If you fell in love with two people simultaneously, how would you pick?
This is a hard situation..hm...I would pick someone whom I love more and the one who loves me more.

17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
I don't think so.

18. What are your three most important expectations in love?
Honesty, spontaniety, keeping one's promises.

2 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Donating to charity is a good choice.


Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/04/do-you-ever-hold-back-in-a-relationship/

Carley Mace said...

Hi,

I am contacting you because I am a blogger and I also work for an online marketing company where I am part of the management of a number of online brands.

I have been looking at your website and would be really interested in finding out about advertising on the site, or the possibility of adding a unique article?

If this is something that is possible or if there are any further opportunities available then it would be great to hear from you. Email me on carleymace@gmail.com

Many thanks

Carley