5/26/2011

Ssangchu Couple: Doing Well

It has been more than three years since I’ve watched the South Korean reality show, We Got Married. Yet, I still look for some news about my favorite couple, Ssangchu/Lettuce couple. They may have led separate lives after the show ended but I’m happy to see that individually, Kim Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo, is doing well.

Hwang Bo just opened her restaurant a few months ago and is busy with her hosting and TV appearances. Kim Hyun Joong is being kept busy by his studies and album preparations under his new managerment, Keyeast.

While the possibility of doing a project together seems nil for the Ssangcho couple, I haven’t lose hope yet and a lot of the couple’s fans will agree to that.

1 comments:

VIOLETTE said...

i happen to be doing the exact same thing!
:DD