9/20/2009

Sunday Stealing#13 One Long Meme (Part Two)

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger called Yellow Jacket from Foma. He explains that "I found this clunker on Impetua's blog.". But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: One Long Meme (Part Two)

27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? Eat but right now, I prefer watching the Mayweather vs Marquez free live streaming video. Hopefully, I can also find and watch UFC 103 live stream.

28. Do you look like your mom or dad? When I was younger, a lot of people told me that I looked more like my father. However, as I grow older I started to look more like my mother.

29. How long does it take you in the shower? 15 minutes, tops.

30. Can you do the splits? Yes, but not much as I can 10 years ago.

31. What movie do you want to see right now? Whiteout starring Kate Beckinsale.

32. What did you do for New Year’s? Pray, eat and be merry.

33. Do you think The Grudge was scary? I don't watch horror movies.

34. Do you own a camera phone? Yes.

35. Was your mom a cheerleader? No, but she belonged with the school's dance group.

36. What’s the last letter of your middle name? U

37. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? 6 hours.

38. Do you like Care Bears? What are they?

39. What do you buy at the movies? Of course, the first is the ticket and then, some snacks.

40. Do you know how to play poker? Nope

41. Do you wear your seat belt? Yes, when am in a moving vehicle.

42. What do you wear to sleep? Nothing? LOL! Nah, just sleepclothes.

43. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? Just last month, we had our Kadayawan festival.

44. How many meals do you eat a day? 3 meals

45. Is your tongue pierced? No and am not planning to get it.

46. Do you always read MySpace bulletins? Nope, not interested in MySpace.

47. Do you like funny or serious people better? Both.

48. Ever been to L.A.? Nope but I have been to San Francisco and other parts of California though.

49. Did you eat a cookie today? Nope.

50. Do you use cuss words in other languages? Sometimes when I am too pissed.

51. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? hmmm...

52. Do you hate chocolate? I don't hate it and I don't love it either.

53. What do you and your parents fight about the most? Mostly, in how to discipline my nieces.

54. Are you a gullible person? Not at all or I try not to.

55. Do you need a girlfriend to be happy? Heck, no. Happiness comes from one's self.

56. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what what would it be? Professional photographer or dancer.

57. Are you easy to get along with? Pretty much so.

58. What is your favorite time of day? Dawn or early morning.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So trying to figure out what your middle name is.

Have a great week!!

Hootin Anni said...

I LOVE your answer to #55!! That my friend, is the ultimate answer!!!!!

My Stealing is now posted. If you'd like to stop by, scroll down a bit...below my photo to find 'em. Happy day to you.

Going Like Sixty said...

Hi, thanks for dropping by, we pretty much had the same thoughts!
That's scary.

Anonymous said...

I love your 55 and we had the same for 38. Great minds :) Have a great Sunday...