9/07/2009

Music Monday#19 Insomnia by Craig David

Feels like insomnia..ahhhhh... This song keeps cropping up in my head for months now. When a guest group exercise teacher from Singapore taught us the dance steps of this song a few weeks ago, I got more hooked LOL! I like Craig David's version but I like Wheesung's music video of this song more just because there are more dance scenes in it and Wheesung can really dance amazingly:


credit: nico1T, youtube

Here's Wheesung's version:


credit: elaisfangirl, youtube

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

6 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

OK ... I want to know the dance now ;-)

Hello from SpeedyCat !!

Denise said...

Interesting videos! I'll bet the dance is a lot of fun!

mark said...

cHeckin Ur Music monday post....
happy MM

sunny said...

sheesh, iv been listening to this song for months already but i didnt know that it's from craig david,hehehehehe! nice!

Anonymous said...

I've never heard this but love it. I want to know the steps to the dance as well :)

ReadWriteSnap said...

hala oi...si wheesung, nakita na jud nako nag pop. puro mga slow ako music sa iyaha, first time nako kita sa iya nag ingon ani....lingaw jud. lol, mas naa jud flavor kay in korean pa!