Today we ripped off a blogger named Rose Tulip of the blog named Rose Tulip's Blog. Since it's 31 questions, we will do it in two parts. She did not state who she stole it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The 31 Meme, Part Two: In Memory to Clyde
Cheers to all of us thieves!
16. What's the longest shift that you worked at a job?
It was a 24-hour shift.
17. What was the last concert that you attended?
A concert by the vocalist of Toto, Bobby Kimball.
18. What the last DVD (or Blu Ray, of course) movie that you watched?
Dylan Dog, the lead actor was a former Superman actor, Brandon Routh.
19. How did you like the film?
I didn't like it so much. Just so-so.
20. What comedian do you love?
The one that doesn't do too much toilet and green jokes and definitely one that doesn't do racial discrimination.
21. Do you ever sleep in the nude?
Sometimes, during hot hot days.
22. Have you ever had a long distance relationship?
23. What do you think of astrology?
Like any other science, you have to take it with a grain of salt.
24. What's you're favorite lyric quote from a song?
A lot but one that I recall right now is "What can I do to make you love me.." from a song by the Corrs.
25. Tell us something random about yourself.
When shopping, I could spend on more books than on clothes or shoes.
26. Have ever attended a theme party? If yes, do tell.
I was invited but didn't go so can't tell anything.
27. What is your favorite thing about winter?
28. What was the name of your first pet?
Muning, an orange-colored cat.
29. What have you done so far this weekend?
Paid some bills, watched a movie of Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford, Cowboys and Aliens.
30. Has your humor ever been called “sick”?
31. If you could have one thing, what would it be?
For right now, money to pay all my debts. For long term, good health.