8/16/2011

Boracay Hotels and Iloilo Inns

Once again, I will be traveling somewhere this month. I am quite excited about it because I'll be taking my mother with me. It'll be her first time to Iloilo and Boracay. It has been years since I've been to these places and I've been trying to find some affordable Boracay Hotels and Iloilo inns. The plan is to stay for two nights on both places and see as much as we can. I am praying that the weather will permit us to do a lot of sight-seeing. Will keep my fingers crossed for that. In the meantime, a friend has promised to help me find the Boracay hotels but so far she only offered the ones in Station 2 which I know can be quite noisy and populated especially during the nights. The preference is either on Station 1 or Station 3. I'm letting my fingers do the walking while I wait for my friend's text messages.

0 comments: