5/30/2010

Sunday Stealing#46 The Just Because Meme

Today we ripped this meme of a blogger known as Demonaduerre from the blog Because I Still Love You. He does not remember where he grabbed it. But it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Just Because Meme


1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up.
The book that I'm reading right now, The City of Glass by Cassandra Clare, electric fan, pair of Twins boxing gloves, ceiling, and my Garfield stuffed toy.

2. How do you style your hair? How often do you cut it?
I just cut it short, bob-style, just last week. It really depends on my mood when I want to have it cut.

3. What are you wearing now?
Brown tank top and cotton shorts with flower designs.

4. What's your occupation? Do you like it?
I work in an office. Yes, but there are times I get bored with work.

5. When was the last time that you took a nap? Was there a special reason?
During lunch break last Thursday. I was too tired for not having enough sleep for the past days.

6. Who was the last person you hugged romantically?
M and that was years ago.

8. What was the last full meal that you ate?
Just this morning. I ate fried bean curd, pork stew and rice.

9. What was the last email that you received?
The last email I got was from a friend. It was about the liver's functions and how to take good care of it.

10. What one website do you always visit when you go online?
Yahoo news and Google analytics.

11. What was the last significant thing you bought?
An electric fan for my father and a smaller one for me to be used in the office.

12. What musical artist did you not get at first, but then became a fan?
South Korean groups, Dong Bang Shin Gi (TVXQ) and  Kim Hyun-Joong's SS501 group.

13. What do you think about before you go to bed last night?
Nowadays, it's mostly my father's illness.

14. What was the last CD you bought?
Ray Charles' Duets

15. What is your favorite weather, and why? What's the weather like today?
Sunny day because it's bright and cheery. It's a sunny day today :)

16. If you could have a special artistic talent, what would it be?
Dancing because I really like to dance.

17. Did you watch the Idol 9 finale? If yes, what are your thoughts?
Just portions of it. I thought, Crystal Bowersox would win over Lee DeWyze.




18. What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
Seize the moment. Be brave. I'll be right here beside you.

19. Any special plans for this (holiday in the States) weekend?
Nothing because it's not a holiday here in my country.



20. Besides your current S/O, who was the last person that you loved romantically?
It's been years...my memory has faded. :D

2 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

The pork stew and side dish sounds delicious...but the fried bean curd? Ewwww!!

Here is my Stealing. Hope you can stop by.

I am Harriet said...

Can't go wrong with Ray Charles :)

Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/its-all-the-email-rage/
Join us for Monday Mayhem