5/11/2010

Another Aquino for Philippine President

It looks like the Philippines is going to have another Aquino for a president. Already, four presidential candidates of the 2010 Philippine election have conceded their defeat in favor of a scion of the democracy icons in the Philippines, Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino III.

If only Gibo Teodoro opted to run for the senatorial seat instead of running against his cousin, Noynoy Aquino, I am sure that he could've won as a senator resoundingly.

I wonder if Kris Aquino would make good of her promise that she would live abroad should Noynoy wins.

In the meantime, I do hope that Joseph "Erap" Estrada who is running on second on the presidential race, will now concede his defeat soon and not just wait for the Congress' canvassing results.

3 comments:

ReadWriteSnap said...

y man siya need mulive abroad pa jud mam?

Anonymous said...

Is this Corizon's son? I really liked her :) So if he is like her I think that you will be in good hands. Of course I don't know the politics there so it's only based on names actually. At least it's not part of the Marcos family.

Marites said...

@Avi: because she said she's messing her brother's life when she's around:)

@Thom: yes, this is Cory and Ninoy Aquino's son:) I really hope that he'll live up to his family's name and the expectation of our nation.