5/02/2010

Sunday Stealing#42 The Question Meme

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Haruechan at the blog Haruechan's Journal. She states that she took it from diek09. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Question Meme

01) Are you currently in a serious relationship? No

02) What was your dream growing up? To be a doctor and to travel the world.

03) What talent do you wish you had? Dancing.

04) If I bought you a drink what would it be? Coke or iced tea or pineapple juice.

05) Favorite vegetable? Mongo beans.

06) What was the last book you read? City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

07) What zodiac sign are you? Libra.

08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.Just my ears.

09) Worst Habit? Procrastinating.

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? Sure.

11) What is your favorite sport? Tennis, badminton, boxing.

12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude? Both but I strive to be optimistic more.

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? Pray that we get unstuck immediately.

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you? Being dirt poor.

15) Tell me one weird fact about you. That I have tons maybe thousands of printed photos.

16) Do you have any pets? Yes, 7 cats and 2 dogs.

17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly? Then, I'll welcome you.

18) What was your first impression of me? Funny and interesting.

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Scary.

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? Right now, my hair and my teeth.

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? both.

22) What color eyes do you have? Black.

23) Ever been arrested? No.

24) Bottle or can soda? Bottle.

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Donate to charity, house repair and travel a bit.

26) What's your favorite place to hang out at? Bedroom.

27) Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.

28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Watch movies or read books.

29) Do you swear a lot? No.

30) Biggest pet peeve? People who borrow something and forget to return it.

31) In one word, how would you describe yourself? Learner.

32) Do you believe/appreciate romance? Sure.

33) Favorite and least favorite food? I have too many but right now, my fave is pizza. The least favorite..anything fatty.

34) Do you believe in God? Oh yes.

35) Will you join us this week for Wednesday Wickedness? (Bud has on a mission to make this Wednesday's most popular meme. Please play this week so I can stop promoting it.)
I'll try :).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Mongo beans? Never heard of such a thing but I will know what they are shortly after I do a Swagbucks search.

http://lovemy2dogs.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunday-stealing.html

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your answers. And were both Librans! Sweet and Charming . . . Mine's posted here.

Hootin Anni said...

seven cats and two dogs? Awesome!!!

Great answers today.

My stealing is done HERE Stop by if you can.

I am Harriet said...

I don't know what's worse- people who borrow and don't return or people who borrow and don't put things back where they found them.

http://harrietandfriends.blogspot.com/2010/05/entrecard-malware-was-that-what-it-was.html

Hope to see you at Monday Mayhem :)