5/16/2010

Sunday Stealing#44 Speed Dating Meme 2

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Rol from the blog Sunset Over Slawit. The interesting part this week is we ripped part one off of Nige Lowrey at the blog Nige's Page a' Rage. He explained last week that he was nicking one of Rol's memes. Here's the best part: Rol originated the meme and was kind enough to let us know there would be a Part 2, and encouraged us to steal it. A big Sunday Stealing shout out to Rol!!! So, of course, that will are thrilled. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all of us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Speed Dating Meme, Part 2

26. Have you ever been stung by a bee?
No and the thing was, there was a beehive under my bed for years but nothing happened to me, thank God.

27. What's the sickest you've ever been?
It happened last year, I think, I had food poisoning.

28. What's your favorite form of exercise?
I like aerobics, boxing, tennis, badminton and running.

29. What's your favorite Cyndi Lauper song?
Cyndi Lauper's hit song, Time after Time.

30. What did you do for your 13th birthday?
Gee, I can't recall. It's been decades.

31. Are you afraid of heights?
Just a little bit.

32. Have you ever taken dance lessons?
Yes, just the basics.

33. What's your favorite newspaper?
Philippine Daily Inquirer.

34. What's your favorite Broadway / West End musical?
Miss Saigon and I'd like to see The Cats.

35. What's the most memorable class you've ever taken?
Karate and taekwondo classes.

36. What's your favorite knock-knock joke?
Can't recall one right now.

37. What's your least favorite commercial?
Those political commercials before the election.

38. If you could go to Disney World with any celebrity alive today, who would it be?
Right now, I would love to be with Miley Cyrus' current boyfriend and partner in the movie, The Last Song, Liam Hemsworth.

39. Do you prefer baths or showers?
I like showers.

40. What's your favourite newspaper comic strip?
Garfield.

41. What's your favorite breakfast food?
Rice and fish.

42. Who's your favarite game show host?
Jeanne Young of the Spin A Win game show in the 80's.

43. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
Healing the sick and flying.

44. Do you like guacamole?
I haven't had guacamole before but I'd like to try that since I like avocado itself.

45. Have you ever been in a food fight?
No.

46. Name five songs to which you know all the lyrics.
Our national anthem, Lupang Hinirang (Chosen Land), Eternal Flame by The Bangles, Crazy For You by Madonna, Open Arms by Journey and Lost In Your Eyes by Debbie Gibson.

47. What's your favorite infomercial?
Pag-IBIG Fund's infomercial without Vice President Noli de Castro.

48. What's the longest you've ever waited in line?
Four to Five hours

49. What's on the cover of your address book or day planner?
Just the title, Address Book :)

50. Have you ever taken a picture in one of those little booths?
No, I would like to try that though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I think they write these dumb questions for teenagers. Who can remember back that far. I like that Cyndi Lauper song. Rice and fish...mmmm sounds delish. :) I would love to see Cats as well. :) Good job with the questions :) Have a great rest of the weekend :)

Hootin Anni said...

Cats!!! I'd have loved to see this in person...we have the Broadway DVD of it. Now I gotta watch it soon. Again. LOL

Ya, I agree, the question about the 13th birthday...decades for me too. LONG ago decades. More like half a century.

Happy Sunday. And, hope you can stop by to view my theft this week!! HERE

Anonymous said...

i like your blog
i even followed it

hope na sana magustuhan mo din ang blog ko:

http://sinosikenneth.blogspot.com

thanks and please follow it

I am Harriet said...

I have had that kind of food poisoning before. It really has put a damper on my eating out.

Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/whats-the-longest-youve-ever-waited-in-line/
Join us for Monday Mayhem