5/11/2010

Ruby Tuesday#49 2010 Philippine Election Day

Yesterday was the 2010 Philippine Election Day. Eligible voters flocked to their voting precincts to cast their votes and choose the next generation of leaders. There were more people in the voting centers when we got there and if my observation was right, there were voters now than before. Probably, people were more curious about the first ever automated election to happen in the country.

Photobucket

My prayer is that people voted wisely and without fear from any man. Our votes today will decide for the country's future and the next generation.

PHilippine 2010 elections,Philippine schools

7 comments:

Kim, USA said...

I hope the way the people elect the leaders change already. God bless Philippines! Happy RT!

My Cardinal

Felisol said...

I see great hope for every nation that put its trust in democracy.
Only when we willingly share responsibility to build a healthy nation for all its inhabitants peace can be found for us, our children and for our children's children.
From what I have read the Philippinos have been engaged and had in mind a future for their children also. I hope you will be blessed with peace and freedom for all future.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Kelan malalamn ang result sis? I agree with Ate Kim, sana nga yung mananalo eh di na masyadong corrupt..

Spice Up your life

Following this blog na rin..

Unknown said...

"Hope" is the word.

Marice said...

lets not stop hopin :)

u may view mine here

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

Hope your election turned out favorably and great for all.

Cacai M. said...

I hope the one will win are not corrupt and all Filipino will unite with each other, doing each other's chores and not only blaming the leaders but as I said, unite and work altogether. Have a happy one! Have a great Ruby Tuesday day too!

My Ruby Tuesday: Red Bougainvillea Flowers and Etc

;-)