5/27/2010

Dancing With the Stars Finale

Nicole Scherzinger and Derek Hough won the Dancing With the Stars Finale!

Am not surprised as I've long admired the lead singer of Pussycat Dolls for her dancing skills.

What made this season's Dancing With the Stars more interesting was that the top three couples were really good and quite competitive. So, kudos to second placer Evan Lysacek and Anna Trebunskaya and third placer Erin Andrews and Maksim Chmerkovskiy. You all made the show quite exciting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It ended the way I knew it would from day one!!! And as it should have. Nicole is something else. I liked this season real well just because the dancers were good. Well most of them :)

Kim, USA said...

They are already good in the beginning. And I didn't know that Nicole is half Filipino and Cheryl Burke is half Filipino too. I am proud talaga sa kanila. Happy weekend!

LP~Numero