5/04/2010

Ruby Tuesday#48 Flowers of Caleruega

These are some of the flowers I've seen in Caleruega Church, Batangas. This one below was standing off right the ground. Not sure if it's a dragon fruit flower but it sure caught our attention.

Photobucket

The flower on the photo below was hanging from a vine. I initially thought it was a poinsettia hanging off the side of the building but upon closer look, it looked quite different.

Photobucket

This is my entry for:

Go here for more Ruby Tuesday entries.

3 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

Lovely flowers! I have not seen one like that first one at all! Almost looks like a cross between a tulip and a rose! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Lovely flowers! I can fell the softness.

Marice said...

wow! lovely flowers indeed! but i didnt notice these when we went to Calaruega before.