1/27/2010

Movies For This Week

There are just too many movies to see this week for me and I am getting confused which should I see first. Here's my list:

1. Cirque de Freak: The Vampire's Assistant - a film adaptation of the book series, The Saga of Darren Shan.

2. The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus - quite a star-studded movie headlined by Johnny Depp, Christopher Plummer, Jude Law, Colin Farrell and the late Heath Ledger.

3. Paano Na Kaya - both Gerald Anderson and Kim Chiu has undergone a lot of changes after their PBB stint and am curious how they will fare in this movie as they mature right before our eyes.

4. Amelia - with Hilary Swank as the famous aviator Amelia Earhart. Richard Gere and Ewan McGregor are also in this movie.

5. The Tooth Fairy - a comedy-fantasy film with Dwayne Johnson "The Rock" as the tooth fairy and Julie Andrews as the head fairy.

It's a good thing that I was able to see the Sandra Bullock starrer, The Blind Side, earlier last week. I will have to choose two or three movies to see this week and for the rest, I will have to wait for the rentals.

0 comments: