1/16/2010

Haiti Earthquake Relief

We had an earthquake this morning. It was an intensity 5 earthquake and I was on my way down the stairs when it happened. It freaked me out so much I was among the first ones to get out of the building. I have seen some horrifying pictures and videos of the recent Haiti earthquake that a slight jolt of the earth nowadays really scares me to wits.

Anyway, I find Pat Robertson's comment on the Haiti earthquake intriguing but considering a lot of people are now suffering there's no use in dwelling upon it. Instead, let us all help pray for the victims of Haiti earthquake. They need our prayers and all the help we can give.

For those who are looking for ways to help in the Haiti earthquake relief, here's the link to a lot of charitable organizations you might like to get in touch with.

0 comments: