1/21/2009

Michelle Obama Dress

I was browsing for the news on the internet tonight and found out that there is so much hoopla going on about Michell Obama Dress for the Inauguration.

Personally, I find her choice of dresses quite refreshing for a first lady that shows a sense of humor and a sense of style that is practical, smart, interestingly eclectic but always mindful of her position. The overall effect is stylishly beautiful and dignified and not overdressed as some women of position are wont to do.

Besides, what lady can not feel beautiful if one’s husband obviously swoons on her while asking the crowd “First of all, how good-looking is my wife?”

1 comments:

Gem said...

The dress is much talked about, looks good on her, but I don't think it is flattering - but I agree with you that it makes her dignified.