1/13/2009

Arnel Pineda and Journey’s Revelation

Source: Rolling Stone.com

Thank you to a dear friend of mine. Today, I finally got the double CD plus concert DVD of Journey entitled Revelation. For the clueless ones, Journey is an American band that recently acquired a Philippine- born and bred lead vocalist, Arnel Pineda.

For those who do not have a copy yet of the said CD, go go go!! Not only are the songs well-performed but also, Arnel Pineda did us Pinoys very proud. His voice box more than filled up the empty shoes left by the band’s former vocalist, Steve Perry.

Pineda’s awesome vocal prowess left my jaws hanging open as I watched the concert DVD tonight. How can a guy that cute can actually reach several octaves is beyond me. Pineda gets seasoned assistance from his talented and world-renowned co-members of the band. The result… you got very good double CD plus concert DVD worth every cent you buy.

To my dear friend who gave the Journey CD, I am super-duper grateful. Mmmmmwah!

0 comments: