Sunday Stealing: The Lucky 33 Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Can you cook? Sure, home-cooked style only though.
2. What was your dream growing up? To travel the world and to become a doctor. I am trying to fulfill the first dream but the second one, I don't think I can fulfill the second one though in this lifetime.
3. What talent do you wish you had? Singing.
4. Favorite place? Home and Palawan.
5. Favorite vegetable. Cabbage.
6. What was the last book you read. A Mercy by Toni Morrison.
7. What zodiac sign are you? Libra.
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? “ on My ears.
9. Worst Habit? Procrastination.
10. Do you personally know anybody on Blog? Yes, some friends.
11. What is your favorite sport? Boxing and Tennis.
12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? Mostly optimistic.
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an lift with someone of the opposite sex? Hmmm...pray and pray.
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Death of my father.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you: Hmm.can't think of one right now.
16. Do you have any pets? Yes, cats and a dog.
17. Do you know how to do the macarena? Oh yes, it was quite popular here years ago.
18. Is the sun shining where you are now? Oh yes, hallelujah!
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Both.
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I am thinking of losing one of the moles on my face.
21. Would you be my good angel or bad angel? I'll try to be a good one.tehehehe!
22. What color eyes do you have? Black.
23. Ever been married? No.
24. Bottle or Draft? Bottle.
25. If you won £10,000 today, what would you do with it? Travel with my mother.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? Cherry.
27. What's your favorite bar to hang at? It used to be the Calzada years ago but it has been years since I've been to a bar.
28. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Blog, read and watch DVD's.
30. Do you swear a lot? Nope.
31. Biggest pet peeve? Liars, smokers.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Hardworker.
33. In two words, how would you describe yourself? Lifelong learner.