10/31/2011

Ruby Tuesday#121 Red Mickey Mouse

I think, people wearing Halloween costumes is increasing every year. Not that I am against with it, it's just that it gets me wondering if people are actually missing the real sense of Halloween, the paying of respects to our dead.

Anyway, I saw this Red Mickey Mouse on the stands of Gonuts Donuts. They just opened a new branch in Abreeza Mall. I didn't try this one though but instead opted for their ube-flavored donuts. Yummy but too sweet for me.

Photobucket



This is my entry for:

Go here to see more.

3 comments:

Carletta said...

What a terrific find for RT!
I love it!
My neighbor brought her two little children to trick or treat tonight and she herself was wearing a Mickey House hat with a can corn addition between the ears. :)

Liz said...

Yummy!

My entries:
Moms...Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

Maria @ LSS said...

Looks good!