10/18/2011

CPA Board Exam 2011 Results

The CPA Board Exam 2011 results came out just past this weekend and I did not even know until now.  Congratulations to all those who passed.

My father used to say that he would've wanted me to become a CPA but it was never part of my plan. I made a deal with him back then. I'll do my graduate studies in lieu of passing the CPA board exam. Thankfully, I kept that promise long before he died. I still have something to do though that I should have done before he died but I need to keep working on it and stay focused considering I am quite busy nowadays.

In the meantime, I wonder if my mother can finally qualify to get exempted from getting the Real Estate Board Exam 2012. She has been a real estate salesperson for more than a decade now.

0 comments: