10/06/2011

Litratong Pinoy#156 Delicious (Masarap)

Grilled fish and barbecued pork with a cup of rice downed with Coca-cola afterwards. This was our very delicious dinner during our last night in Boracay while on vacation with my mother last August.

Photobucket

Pilipino:
Inihaw na isda at barbikyung baboy kasama ng isang tasang kanin at hinugasan ng Coca-cola pagkatapos. Ito ang napakamasarap naming hapunan noong huling gabi ng bakasyon namin ng nanay ko sa Boracay noong nakaraang buwan ng Agosto.

4 comments:

JO said...

I love the grilled fish!!!


Salamat sa pagbisita mo sa blog ko!

Kim, USA said...

Ito ang tunay na pagkain talagang na miss ko ito, ang mahal nang isda dito at hinde pa fresh. Ngayon ay gutom na ako hehe. Thanks for the visit.

Red Delicious

Mirage said...

Tuna ba iyong isda? Pagkasarap tingnan! -http://me.gmirage.com/?p=3237

analou said...

I miss fresh grilled fish. I usually will able to consume more than three cups of rice and a can of coca-cola. I love using my hands instead of a spoon or fork when I eat grilled fish.

Thanks for the visit.