10/08/2011

PhotoHunt#153 Waiting

Photobucket


Photographers waiting patiently to make their shot as the instructor-main photographer was instructing the models how to pose. In case somebody is wondering why some of the photographers were laying down on the ground, well...one of the tips that the instructor-main photographer gave was try to different angles in shooting any kind of photos. Sometimes, a different angle could give a much better-looking photo. I agree!

This is my entry for PhotoHunt. Go here for more.

11 comments:

MaR said...

I love trying different angles! nice choice for the theme.

waiting

Luna Miranda said...

i'd be more interested to photograph the photographers! LOL
i have taken photos on my back, on my stomach--my subject was Fritz, my dog.:p

Anonymous said...

I often have to wait to take my photos as well :)

Annie said...

I like the way the photographers are laying around in this shot!

Lynn said...

And the other guy has to rest his head on the other guy's chest. All in the name of a good angle. :D

gengen said...

Hhehe they looks cute trying different angles is fun. happy hunting mine is up.

YTSL said...

Great and fun shot. The things photographers will do to get a good shot... ;b

alejna said...

Fun photo! I do like to try out photographing from unusual angles, myself, but don't know if anyone's "caught me in the act" like this!

Anonymous said...

wonderful shot. i would love to have proper photo training.

eastcoastlife said...

I love trying different angles but would think twice about lying on the ground. :P

Just Capture said...

Wonderful shot, it is worth waiting.Mine is here:
Waiting