10/30/2011

Sunday Stealing#103


So we are asking you to join us starting Wednesday. We know it's a long way to Hump Day and Jennifer's next W.T.F. Meme on Wednesday. So if you like these questions, write a note to join us starting on this Wednesday! We have nothing to do with her meme, other than enjoying participating in it. So I was happy when she gave me her permission to promote the blog in search of players. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The W.T.F. Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. One of my favorite TV shows recently changed the actors who played two characters. Have you ever been bothered by a TV show or movie series changing actors who play a character you love?
I used to get bothered when I was younger but as I grow older, I learn that things really change for better or for worse.

2. A coworker recently shared a link to a blog listing the "five things you should know before dating a journalist." As a journalist, I can honestly say the writer was spot-on. What are some things people should know before spending time with you?
Hmm..that I like to be active and spending time together doing something is better for me most of the time than just staring at the world spinning around, that I don't like watching TV too much, and I still like Andre Agassi after all these years. 

3. What is something you often do without realizing that you're doing it?
Lately, I've been promising myself that I'd sleep early but I still end up sleeping very late.

4. Who has the capacity to make you angrier than anyone else in your life, and what in particular does he or she do to make you so angry?
Nowadays, my nieces. They are at the stage where they like to test any adult's patience to the max.

5. If a fairy waved a magic wand and gave you the house of your dreams, where would it be and what features would it have?
My dream house would be on a hilltop overlooking my city and/or a body of water. It should have very good security (CCTV, motion detectors and the works), a garden and it should be located where it is easily accessible to essential amenities.

6. What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree?
I believe that there's a limit in financially helping somebody especially relatives if they are not helping themselves. My mother and brother and some relatives don't believe in that.

7. I used to talk in my sleep. In fact, I could carry on a conversation with someone when I was fully asleep, and my mom used this fact when I was a teenager to find out if I did anything wrong and was hiding it from my parents. If you were talking your sleep tonight, what do you think you would say?

8. The fourth installment of the "Twilight" movie series ("Breaking Dawn Part I") will be released in theaters soon. Movie theaters started selling advance tickets for midnight showings months ago. Have you ever attended a midnight premiere showing of a movie?
Yes, years ago but I've forgotten the title of the movie. Although I'm looking forward to the latest installment of the Twilight movies, I'd rather go to the regular showing.

9. On Tuesday, tigers, lions and bears were let loose in Zanesville, Ohio, by their owner before he committed suicide, leading to a hunt in which 49 of the animals, including 18 endangered Bengal tigers, were killed. How would you react if you saw "Caution exotic animals. Stay in your vehicle" being displayed on a road sign?
Heck, follow the sign. I still believe that they should've tried drugging the animals than killing them.

10. If a company opened a theme park aimed at adults, what would you name one of the rides?
Stress shout-out ride.

11. Imagine you just moved onto Sesame Street. Which puppet would you want as your new roommate?
Big Bird.

12. Have you ever had a weird crush on a famous person that didn't make sense to you?
Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise. Both famous and married and I still have a crush on both of them. That's nonsense.

13. If you get ten minutes to interview any celebrity of your choice, who would you like it to be?

Lady Gaga or Barack Obama.

14. You've just won the complete DVD collection of all the movies starring one actor or actress. Which actor/actress would you pick?
Tom Cruise. He's had some really good movies.

15. Actor George Clooney recently told People Magazine that he doesn't use Twitter "because I will drink in the evening and I don't want anything that I could possibly write at midnight to actually end my career." What is something you've said through social media and then regretted it?
So far, I haven't regretted anything yet but George Clooney is wise with his decision.

16. VH1 has re-introduced its hit show "Pop-Up Video," which gives behind-the-scenes facts for popular music videos. What musician would you be most interested in learning behind-the-scenes facts about?

Too many but I'll mention the top three: Michael Jackson, Beyonce, Madonna.

17. If you stumbled across someone's personal written journal that was accidentally left in a public place, would you read any of the content?
I might browse a bit but not read them all.

18. What is the title of a self-help book that you'd never want to see on a store bookshelf?
There are too many self-help books out there that should've not been there. So, I can't of one that I would not want to see on a bookshelf because likely, it'll be there or on the internet.

19. Many media outlets have been asking this question a lot this week... Which Halloween costume do you think will be overdone this year?
The witch, the vampire and the skeleton.

20. Should a marriage license have a renewal date or expiration date, like a driver’s license?
This has been the subject of debate a few months back when a politician suggested the marriage license renewal. I personally agree on it.

2 comments:

BrSpiritus said...

Excellent answers, you can check out mine at:
Everyday Fish Philippines

Adie said...

Stopping by from Sunday Stealing!
Had fun reading your answers!