9/12/2011

Of Celebrities and Athletes

Condolences to the family and friends of Spartacus star, Andy Whitfield, who died of cancer at the age of 39 a few days ago. It was a shocking news for me since I’ve watched the TV series just recently and found him quite healthy and good-looking. By the way, I am not digging Angelina Jolie’s new Louis Vuitton handcuffed-purse. It may look golden but its design as handcuffed to the wrist just seem so strange to me.

Meantime, congratulations to the new US Open Champion, Sam Stosur. She beat the cranky, hard-hitting Serena Williams. Tomorrow, Djokovic and Nadal shall face off for the US Open championship game for men. I love both tennis players and I want Rafa Nadal to win even if statistics have shown that Djokovic had beaten Rafa several times.

0 comments: