9/25/2011

Sunday Stealing#99

Today we ripped off a blogger named Jess from the blog IROCKSOWHAT. She says everyone is doing it, but doesn't say who she stole it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: That Meme That's Going Around

Cheers to all of us thieves!

A. Age: 40s

B. Bed size: Queen size

C. Chore that you hate: Ironing those clothes

D. Dogs: One old, lazy dog that I love.

E. Essential start to your day: Drinking one glass of water right after waking up.

F. Favorite color: Nowadays, it's green.

G. Gold or Silver: For jewelry, white gold or silver.

H. Height: 5'2"

I. Instruments you play: Guitar but am not good at it.

J. Job title: Paper and pen pusher, Drill Sergeant.

K. Kids: None.

L. Live: I live with my mother.

M. Mother's name: Mama.

N. Nicknames: Bru, Mar, Wanggits, Tes.

O. Overnight hospital stays: When my father had his operation last year.

P. Pet peeve: Liars, liars, liars.

Q. Quote from a movie: "Go ahead, make my day..."

R. Right or left handed: Right handed.

S. Siblings: One. It would be nice to have another one.

T. Time you wake up: Past 6am on working days. Past 8am on non-working days.

U. Underwear: I prefer cotton and colored ones.

V. Vegetable you hate: Hmm...none I can think of.

W. What makes you run late: Staying on the internet for far too long.

X. X-Rays you've had: Recently, I had my nose x-rayed due to allergies.

Y. Yummy food that you make: Fruit salad, blueberry cheesecake, chocolate mousse, spaghetti, bihon (stir fried noodles).

Z. Zoo animal: Tiger.

5 comments:

Ixy said...

I'm with you on W and Z. Curious about S - did you want more siblings or just a change from the one you have?

Anonymous said...

I'm not a big fan of ironing, either!

Happy Sunday!

Jodi said...

I would have to admit that being on the internet has made me late a time or two.

I am Harriet said...

I'm not fond of liars myself.

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/09/i-spent-my-saturday-celebrating-jim-hensons-75th-birthday-thanks-to-google/

Join us for Monday Mayhem

BrSpiritus said...

I lived 3 years in Davao and I love Bihon. I still make it from time to time here in Florida.

The Vintage Recipe Blog