Today we ripped off a blogger and blog called Highway Girl. We will do the forty question in two parts. She states that she shamelessly stole it from Rappy. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Lower 40 Meme, Part Two
Cheers to all of us thieves!
21) Have you ever flown a kite? Oh yes, with my brother.
22) Do you wish on your fallen lashes? When I was a kid, yes.
23) Do you consider yourself successful? To some degree, I think so especially if I compare myself to my contemporaries or classmates.
24) When was the last time that you made an obscene phone call? Never did that.
25) Have you ever asked for a pony? Nope.
26) Plans for tomorrow? Just work and have a good day.
27) Can you juggle? A little.
28) Missing someone now? Yes, the birthday boy.
29) When was the last time you told someone "I love you"? It has been a long time.
30) And truly meant it? I meant it, still do.
31) How often do you drink alcohol? Not anymore.
32) How are you feeling today? Feeling good. My sinusitis is receding. Thank goodness.
33) Have you every tried to write a meme? Nope but thought about it.
34) Have you ever been fired from a job? Nope.
35) What are you looking forward to? Travel, learning new things.
36) Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes, several times.
37) What's the most recent bad meal that you had to endure? I couldn't recall.
38) Can you handle the truth? Hard the truth maybe, it is meant to be handled.
39) Whose to blame for what's going on? People.
40) What will it take to fix it all up? To fix it all up is to be responsible for one's choices and to be brave enough to face at the consequences down the road.