11/29/2009

Sunday Stealing#23 Tell Me About Yourself Meme

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Vicki at the blog Fleurette. She states that she found it at Deborah's Devil's Sidekick blog. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Tell Me About Yourself Meme

1. When is your birthday? sometime in October

2. Where were you born? place of birth

3. Where do you live now? same place of birth

4. What is your heritage? Filipino

5. Tell us about a weakness. Books, movies and travel.

6. What's a goal that you'd like to achieve? Have my own beachfront property and/or farm.

7. What is the most overused internet phrase? lol and recently, black friday and Cyber Monday deals.

8. What was your first thought this morning? What day is today?Are there still any black friday sales?

9. When do you usually go to bed? Midnight.

10. Do you smoke? If not, did you ever? Tried once, maybe twice and I didn't like it.

11. Do you like your current relationship status? Yes

12. Do you (or did you) get along with your parents? Yes

13. How often do you drink alcohol? I don't drink.

14. Have you ever tried drugs (that weren't prescribed)? Yes, mostly for a headache.

15. Have you ever gone skinny dipping? If yes, do tell. No.

16. If given the choice, how would you like to die? Peacefully.

17. What did you want to be when you grew up? Doctor.

18. Have you ever been dumped? No.

19. What's on your pizza? cheese, lots of cheese.

20. Have you ever shoplifted? No.

7 comments:

Mommy Cara (My Blog) said...

Great answers Sis! Was here visiting you.

Hootin Anni said...

Oh you and me both....I LOVE movies!!!

My Sunday Stealing is posted, I do hope you can stop by ---HERE

I am Harriet said...

Lots of cheese sounds good to me too :)

Have a great Sunday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/11/what-is-most-overused-internet-phrase.html

Monday Mayhem

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

A doctor? It hurts when I do this. Let me know what to do. :)

jaydubblah said...

Hi, I've put up a linky thing to my meme now, hope you have time to give it a go

Anonymous said...

Never been skinny dipping? Poor thing. LOL Have a wonderful Sunday :)

annies home said...

my birthday is in september and sisters is in october