11/15/2009

Sunday Stealing#21 The Over The Top Meme

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Linda (A good friend of ours!) at the blog Are We There Yet??. Linda changed the meme a bit and so did we. She states that Sandy of Traveling Bells passed on the meme with a blog award called the Over the Top Award. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Over the Top Meme

Part One - Describe:

Your hair? Straight, black, shoulder length

Your mother? Hardworking, the wind beneath my wings, giving, patient.

Your father? Disciplinarian, always in a hurry, loves TV

Your favorite food? kare-kare (beef stew), pansit (stir fried noddles)

Your dream last night? None.

Your favorite drink? Nescafe coffee, Coke, Nestle Iced Tea, Rootbeer

Your dream/goal? Tour the world, to have my own small but successful business and to have my own farm and/or beach property.

The room are you in? It has a lot of books and kinda messy:)

Your hobby? I have a lot of hobbies such as: reading, blogging, boxing, tennis, badminton, travel, and photography. Right now, I want to learn about scrapbooking.

Your fear? Losing my loved ones.

Your TV? Sharp TV that is about a decade old and in need of replacement.

Your Pets? We have 5 cats, 2 dogs in the house.

Friends? I see them from time to time but I wish we could see each other more.

Your life? My life is good but I want to make it better.

Your mood? Am in an okay mood right now. Am on my way to playing tennis.

If you're missing someone? Some friends.

Your best friend? My bestfriend is a very good person and sometimes too good that people tend to take advantage of.

Part Two - The Where's?

Where do you want to be in 6 years? I'd like to stay here in this city but able to travel everywhere I want to.

Where were you last night? Home after having dinner in Mang Inasal, a barbecue restaurant, with family.

Where did you grow up? We kept moving but mostly, I spent my formative years in Davao City.

One place that I go to over and over? Recently, China. I'd like to return to Palawan, USA and Australia someday though.

Your favorite place to eat out? Anywhere, am not choosy.

Wish list items? Laptop preferably Vaio, iPod, free plane to ticket anywhere in Europe, new pair of rubber shoes preferably Nike or Converse, new luggage bag (any brand will do)

Last time you laughed? Yesterday

Last time you cried? The other day

Part Three - The What's?

Something that you aren't? Selfish and am no Carrie Prejean.

Last thing you did? Sleep and before that, I went searching for the Manny Pacquiao-Miguel Cotto fight free live streaming link online.

What are you wearing? Right now, houseclothes.

Something you're not wearing? Shoes

Your favorite store? None, am not that choosy but I find the variety of products being sold in Walmart and Target amazing.

7 comments:

Mommy Cara said...

Thanks for the visit! I do love you answers too. I also like Mang Inasal. Wish to meet you soon. We're living in the same place naman pala.

Hootin Anni said...

5 cats and two dogs....wow, busy household!!!

Here's the LINK to MY Sunday Stealing.

I am Harriet said...

5 cats and 2 dogs- wow!
Good for you :)

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/11/is-it-really-over-top.html

Join us for Monday Mayhem!

Anonymous said...

We both weren't wearing shoes. How's that :) Boy your food bill for your pets must be huge LOL. Keeps you busy I bet. Have a great Sunday :)

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Wow. That is a lot of pets. almost a zoo! Happy Sunday...

Anonymous said...

Books are the best kind of mess.

Have a great week!! :)

Judd Corizan said...

Hi Marites-

I want to thank you for playing Sunday Stealing. We are excited to announce our new Friday meme, The Dating Profiles Meme, and I'm inviting you to give it a shot. Every Friday we will find 10 of the strangest, lamest profile quotes from sites like Match.com or Yahoo Personals. We will choose gender neutral statements. This meme will ask you to give an honest reply or quip to the statement. Married or single, we know you'll enjoy it!

And whether you join us this Friday or not, thanks for play with us Sundays.

Cheers!

Judd