11/08/2009

Sunday Stealing#20 The Strange Question Meme Part 2

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Leo Maccool at the blog Butch Girlcat. It's a 50 question meme, so we decided do it in two parts. Today is Part 2. She explains that she stole meme from the ever-fabulous GREG. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Strange Question Meme, Part 2

26. What color is your watch?
Silver

27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”?
Vast expanse of Land, Sydney Opera House, beautiful country

28. Would you strip for money?
Never

29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
I go in the fast food

30. What is your favorite number?
4, 8

31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?
A friend of my mother

32. Any plans today?
Play tennis and afterwhich, just rest. My cough is still bad.

33. In how many states have you lived?
I don't live in the US but was able to visit 20 or 21 states when I visit the said country.

34. Biggest annoyance right now?
Not being able to do what I plan because of restrictions

35. Last song listened to?
Arisong by HwangBo (South Korean singer)

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
No, but I'd like to try that.

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
No, it would be nice to have one though.

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My Adidas rubber shoes. I am thinking of buying another pair though preferably, Converse rubber shoes.

39. Are you jealous of anyone?
Yes.

40. Is anyone jealous of you?
Nah, I don't think so.

41. Do you love anyone?
Yes, of course.

42. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes.

43. What do you usually do during the day?
Work, work, work.

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Nope.

45. Do you use the word hello daily?
Yes.

46. What color is your car?
No car, I commute but if I have one, it'll be apple green or something with a unique color.
47. What size wedding ring do you wear?

48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Yes.

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Yes.

50. How did you get your worst scar?
Bitten by a dog.

6 comments:

escape said...

Would you strip for money?
Never>>> i will if it's worth a ferari.

Arlene said...

Hi Tes, silver din color ng relo ko and I think of Sydney when Aussie is mentioned. :) We got several same answers.

I am Harriet said...

I have a bad cough too.


Be sure to join us for Monday Mayhem
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

It would be great to have a maid wouldn't it?!

Cecile said...

we have the same answer on #27.
thanks for sharing :-)!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Dog bite - ouch!