11/22/2009

Music Monday#30 Crazy For You by Madonna

This is my all-time favorite song of Madonna and this is the first time I have seen this video of her concert while singing this song so I am using this youtube video for Music Monday (credit to mlakat74)



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

4 comments:

Vera said...

Definitely a favorite. The 80s rock! :) This is from the 80s right hehe?

LadyJava said...

Love the song. Happy MM!

ayamlin said...

Hi I like this song, too.
I used to play the piano this song:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.