4/24/2011

Sunday Stealing#85 It's All About Four Freakin' Things Meme

Today we ripped off a blogger named Mejis from the blog Southern Discomfort. She explains the she was tagged for the meme from Miss Angie over at My So-Called Chaos. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing! 

Cheers to all of us thieves!


Four Places I go:
My daily routine is:
1.  Office

2.  Gym

I would like to go someday soon to:
3.  Coron, Palawan

4. Washington, D.C., USA

Four Crushes I Have:
From years ago..
1. Brad Pitt

2. Hugh Jackman

Nowadays...
3. Bruno Mars

4. Jake Gyllenhaal

Four Smells that I Love:

1. Fried dried salted fish (bulad)

2. Newly baked bread

3. Coffee

4. The smell of the sea

Four Favorite TV Shows:

1. Grey's Anatomy

2. American Idol

3. So You Think You Can Dance

4. Baker King

Four Favorite Movies: (too many but I'll try as what I could recall)

1. I Am Number Four

2. When A Man Loves A Woman

3. Twilight

4. Burlesque

Four Recommendations:

1. Live. Love. Laugh.

2. Don't expect too much. If you do, you're waiting for a disappointment.

3. Travel and see the world.

4. Challenge yourself.

Four People that I'd love to read their Fours:

1. Anybody

2. because

3. I like everybody and

4. am not choosy.

Four Things about me that you don't know:

1. I love to read but I've been reading more this year than years ago.

2. I worry more about my mother now that my father is gone.

3. I love animals.

4. I love doing charity work.

Four bands that I love:

1. Little River Band

2. Journey

3. Maroon 5

4. Queen

1 comments:

ShannonW said...

Good band choices! Thanks for visiting.!