4/06/2011

Summer Should Not Be Boring

Just a few days into summer and my two nieces are already bored up to their eyes staying at home. I'm not sure how will they fare for more than a month at home. I've been telling them that summer need not be boring. I've been trying to encourage them to do some reading but sadly, they would rather stare brainlessly at the TV than do some readings; their father's addiction to TV watching even worsened the situation.

Now, am racking my brain cells trying to think of some things that might help their summer unboring. Summer classes should be helpful. They had badminton, swimming and English summer classes before. I still prefer to have them enrolled in some academic classes but I also want them to try working part time to earn a little money for their school fees.

0 comments: