Today we ripped off a blogger named Tense Teacher from the blog Tense for a Reason. It's long so we'll do it in two parts. She stole it from The Coffee Table. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Madness Meme, Part 2
Cheers to all of us thieves!
23. Do you ever walk around the house naked? Half-naked, yes.
24. If you were an animal what would you be? Why? Cat. Because I can be independent, aloof and also knows how to have fun.
25. Hair color you like on someone you’re dating? Natural black color.
26. If suffering an injury, would you rather be left blind or deaf? Neither. I'd rather have all my facilities intact.
27. Do you have any special talents? Hmm..I can speed read.
28. What do you do as soon as you walk in the house? Check who's home already and check if there's something amiss.
29. Do you like horror or comedy? Comedy is much preferred.
30. Are you missing anyone? Yes.
31. Where do you want to live when you are old? Same city preferably with my own garden.
32. Who is the person you can count on the most? My mother.
33. If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be? Hugh Jackman.
34. What did you dream last night? I didn't dream of anything.
35. What is your favorite sport to watch? Tennis, mostly.
36. Are you named after anyone? Yes, St. Therese.
37. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? None.
38. Non alcoholic drink? Coke or rootbeer.
39. Have you ever been in love? Yes.
40. Do you sing in the shower? Sometimes.
41. Have you ever been arrested? God forbid, no.
42. What is your favorite Holiday? Kadayawan festival holiday which happens every 3rd week of August.
43. Would you ever get plastic surgery? I don't think so.
44. Have you ever caught a fish? Yes.