11/03/2011

Curious With Kardashians

I just had to laugh and then, cluck in wonder. I was just starting to watch the Kim Kardashian-Kris Humphries wedding on cable TV this week and the news broke about their divorce broke. What?? That was short of a multi-million dollar wedding!

My curiosity and boredom with TV shows took over a few weeks ago. So, I started watching Kim and Kourtney Take New York. What with the Kardashians being always visible on TV and internet that even if I don't care much about reality shows, I took a few minutes to watch this family go about their celebrity lives. For awhile, it was interesting watching them living a somewhat charmed life but I got bored with all of it because reality shows (except The Amazing Race) really bore me to the bones, with or without celebrities on it. Then, I decided to watch the much-anticipated Kim Kardashian-Kris Humphries wedding on TV just because I want to see Kim in her wedding gown by Vera Wang. Well, it seems that the wedding was just for the show and money because just after more than two months, the marriage is now in crumbles. What happened to for better or for worse, till death do us part thing?

0 comments: