11/08/2011

Ruby Tuesday#122 Red Chrysanthemum

Photobucket


We had a long weekend holiday to commemorate All Soul's Day. Aside from the required cemetery visits, I did some cleaning around the house. Tired and bored, I decided to take photos of the flowers that we were to bring to the cemetery. We had different colors of chrysanthemums, baby's breath, roses and a decorative plant that even the florists did not know its real name. Anyway, here is one of the chrysanthemums that I did some macro shots on.

This is my entry for:

Go here to see more.

5 comments:

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

With both yellow and red, the chrysanthemum glows like fire!

WHERE RED ABIDES

A day filled with scarlet, they say,
Can make the sad heart skip and play;
For where red abides,
A little bird hides
And sings every worry away.


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Little Red Weed

Jama said...

A very lovely macro!

Unknown said...

Wow this is beautiful I like how you photograph this flower.
My RT

Mildred said...

A very beautiful macro!
Thanks for sharing. And thanks for visiting and taking the time to comment;o)

***
Hope you are having a fabulous week****

Rosemarie said...

wonderful photo, i am sure you're using a nice cam as well, i wish that my bf would give me a good cam coming holiday season so i could start taking nice photos..late visit for Ruby Tueday, mine is up at http://www.prettysinglemom.com/2011/11/yellow-and-ruby.html, hope you can visit mine and leave some love...